Explore Jamaica’s paradise beach resorts in our Vacations By Beth Destination Digest!
While the island itself is absolutely enchanting, it’s the people of Jamaica who make it amazing; Jamaicans, thoughtful, friendly & hospitable, will do something for you before you even think of it. Outstanding cuisine & beverages include local favorites Blue Mountain Coffee, Jamaican jerk chicken, and of course Appleton rum.
Beth is an expert on Jamaican experiences, having already travelled there 22 times and anticipates another enchanting experience on her next trip!
Fly direct to Jamaica from most international airports!
Sandals Resorts in Jamaica have 9 properties highlighting each coast: 3 in Montego Bay, 3 in Ocho Rios, 2 in Negril, 1 in Whitehouse. Each exotic Jamaican resort has it’s own special flair, but in that stunning Sandals style! Transportation between resorts is included so you can explore the amenities at each resort, and start planning your next get away!
- Montego Bay: The party never stops at Montego Bay, the Sandals flagship, private beachfront Jamaican resort. Your every whim is included, like watersports in the calm tropical water steps away from your suite, unlimited dining in 9 gourmet restaurants, and a vibe that’s both lively and laid back.
- Sandals Royal Caribbean is an escape around the world in 1 resort. The British heritage begins with the Georgian-style Great House, surrounded by decadent gardens, complete with peacocks, afternoon tea & croquet! The resort’s private offshore island is their own Bali, where casual pool pleasures, chic beach parties, and an authentic Thai restaurant allure indulgence.
- The Carlyle is an authentic Jamaican boutique resort, comprised of only 52 rooms. The Carlyle is surrounded by tropical gardens, is just steps from the Hip Strip, and of course has “Dine and Play” privileges at two nearby Sandals Resorts. But why go out when the famously attentive staff deliver 24-hour complimentary room service for breakfast in bed all day.
- Ochi, Sandals new all-inclusive resort, is the home of Ochi Beach Club, 11 bars (including Rabbit Hole, the Caribbean’s first speakeasy) and 16 totally on-trend restaurants, or for a more serene escape explore the lush 100 acres surrounding the resort.
Exquisitely private, Sandals Royal Plantation is intimate all-butler resort tucked into a magnificent coral bluff. Hit the links at Sandals Golf & Country Club, followed by a spot of afternoon tea on the terrace, then cocktails at Jamaica’s only champagne and caviar bar. International Men Of Mystery may want to note: jet setter & 007 writer Ian Fleming stayed here.
- This family beachfront getaway boasts an intimate private beach, Pirates Island Waterpark, extra large accommodations, and all-inclusive golf program for kids.
Negril Area Sandals Resorts
- Sandals Negril is the exotic playground of choice for fun-loving, decadently carefree, pleasure seekers. Sandals Negril is on Seven-Mile Beach, putting you closer to the water than anywhere else in Negril. Let your love glow from sunrise to sunset amidst the relaxed, barefoot elegance!
- Beaches Negril Resort & Spa This family resort is carefree & casually cool. 7-mile Beach has a waterpark, lively pools, restaurants, and bars. Only Beaches includes unlimited diving with the best in equipment, staff and unbelievable dive sites. Spend time with those you love, doing anything you want.
- All rooms at Whitehouse are beachfront in this 500 acre nature preserve. The Grand Piazza, set along a two mile stretch of beach, is European inspired and lined with bistros, restaurants, cafés and bars are set along a two-mile stretch of beach. This resort features Jamaica’s largest pool.
Whichever Sandals resort you choose, your experience will be custom tailored, buttlered, and decked out to the specifications you desire. These havens of laid-back sophistication have award winning staff, who will thoughtfully make your vacations dreams a reality.
Dunns River Falls: This exotic falls is located very close to Ocho Rios and is a breathtaking experience.
Jamaican Bobsledding: Also located in Ocho Rios, this adventure allows you to experience the thrill of bobsledding in a tropical jungle!
Martha Brae: This rafting adventure is all about floating on bamboo rafts, swimming, and relaxing in Jamaica’s stunning surroundings.
Your Travel Connection
Contact Vacations By Beth to make your Jamaican dreams come true! Beth understands that every vacation is a special occasion!