Explore Grenada, “The Spice Island”, in the Vacations By Beth Destination Digest!
Grenada is an island country consisting of Grenada itself and six smaller islands in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. Grenada, which is 133 sq mi, is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago.
Grenada is the spice island, with the country’s biggest crops, nutmeg and mace, scenting the air with tropical spice. There is little rain and very few hurricanes in Grenada, making this resort location almost risk free from weather. Grenada is farther down the Caribbean, so we think it has the most beautiful sunsets, set off by the darker water and sand.
The small island is safe to explore and features friendly locals and incredible food.
English is the country’s official language.
Sandals LaSource in St. George’s Grenada is the new “hotel of tomorrow”.
Four “villages” of accommodations comprise the resort, designed to evoke the restful vacation splendor your party desires. The resort is studded with 3 freshwater pools, 2 river pools, and 10 different restaurants,
- 4 Villages Room Options: Pink Gin, South Seas, Lover’s Hideaway & Italian Village
- Romantic Tranquility Soaking Tubs on patios and balconies
- Magnificent Skypool Suites which seem to be suspended in the sky
- Butler service in top-tier categories
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants, including a steakhouse, French bistro & seafood restaurant
- 6 full-service bars with unlimited premium brand drinks, including Mondavi wines & Appleton Rum
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa, including tennis
- 5 pools, 2 whirpools, 1 Swim Up Bar
- Unlimited land and water sports, including SCUBA diving, paddle boarding, windsurfing, canoe/kayaking
- Romantic Fire Pits
- Minutes from the airport with FREE round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
If you are looking to have a destination wedding, renew your vows, or celebrate with a honeymoon or vacation, the Sandals all-inclusive option is the universal way to commit to flawless quality with none of the headaches.
Excursion Wedding: Destination weddings at a Sandals resort is the posh way to say “I Do” with a glorious tropical surrounding as your backdrop. Your Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Theme is FREE!
Honeymoons and Recommitment Ceremonies: Sandals Grenada is a beautiful island with none of the worry or over-congestion of more touristy attractions. Grenada is a gem, and is the perfect place to celebrate you and your partner’s passion.
Take and dip and be invigorated, then explore the lush tropics of these picturesque falls.
Visit a working 17th Century plantation which produces: nutmeg, cacao, cinnamon, pimento, cloves, bay leaves, turmeric, ginger, and mace. Enjoy a traditional Grenadian lunch including papaya salad & their homemade organic chocolates at the restaurant!
Hike this volcanic crater lake for its beautiful azure waters, tropical rainforest & waterfalls, and exciting animal sightings: mona monkeys, armadillos & red lizards!
Your Travel Connection
Contact Vacations By Beth to make your Grenada dreams come true! Beth understands that every vacation is a special occasion!